Sunday, November 2, 2008

Unless We Agree To Suffer We Cannot Be Free From Suffering

I have tried everything I can thing of to get on the AotM site but to no avail. I have tried I.E., Safari and FireFox browers. My security settings are on medium. I will not go lower-talk to avocadorabbit@comcast.net for his sad experience with the site.

I have a back log of mixes which I may get to one day but for now here is my latest psyche mix.

Unless We Agree To Suffer We Cannot Be Free From Suffering

1. Smell Of Incense-Southwest F.O.B.
2. Jolly Mary-July
3. Armenia City in the Sky-The Who
4. Lucy Leave-Oholics
5. My Time-The Golden Dawn
6. Life Is Short-Billy Nicholls
7. Think of Rain-Margo Guryan
8.Magic Hollow-The Beau Brummels
9. Everybody’s Been Burned-The Byrds
10. Chemtrails-Beck
11. Scarecrow-Pink Floyd
12. A House Is Not a Motel-Love
13.Rose Colored Glasses-School of Fish
14. Drowning in Light-Abunai!
15. Glass Menagerie Fantasies-Bobb Trimble
16. In The Afternoon -The Revolving Paint Dream
17. Children of the Sun-The Misunderstood
18. I'm Convinced-Lucky Bishops
19. To Be Where There's Life-Oasis

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=618732861&email=e21214456b0244491dc87356e06111e5

Mix On....

No comments: