Saturday, September 27, 2008

Creative outburst

In a burst of creativity, I made my first two mixes that were started (IMHO) post AotM.

Mind Gardens

1. Mind Gardens-Befour Three O'Clock 2. Strawberries Are Growing in My Garden (And It's Wintertime)-The Dentists 3. Time Bomb High School-Reigning Sound 4. Don't Look Back-The Remains 5. Rum to Whiskey-The Murder City Devils 6. Long Day's Flight-The Electric Prunes 7. No Reason-The Cynics 8. Red Lips and Fingertips-The Come Ons 9. Sliver and Gold-Mystery Girls 10. Debt Collector-The Deadly Snakes 11. Lost My Baby-The Necessary Evils 12. There But for the Grace of God Go I-The Gories 13. C'mon Over to My Side-The Mockers 14. Cage That Tiger-Soledad Brothers 15. Ballad of the Insolent Pup-Thee Headcoatees 16. Inside Mind-The Barracudas 17. Look Back In Anger-Television Personalities 18. Go-Getter - Ko and the Knockouts 19. She's Fine-The Stems 20. Bye Bye Baby-Creatures of the Golden Dawn 21. Take A Heart-The Sorrows 22. In Love-The Datsuns 23. Open My Eyes-The Nazz 24. Death And Angels-Green On Red 25. C'mon DJ-Mr. Airplane Man

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=610060182&email=5109f50579fc7baf109b11e1ae0691b2

Comin' Home

1. Comin' Home-Delaney & Bonnie 2. Whatcha Gonna Do About It-The Small Faces 3. I Ain't Superstitious-Jeff Beck 4. Dancefloors-My Morning Jacket 5. I'll Be Your Mirror [Live]-The Velvet Underground 6. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night-The Electric Prunes 7. Happenings Ten Years Time Ago-The Yardbirds 8. Chest Fever-The Band 9. Let It Out (Let It All Hang Out)-The Hombres 10. Crimson Witch-The Moving Sidewalks 11. Martha-Jefferson Airplane 12. Groovin' Is Easy -The Electric Flag 13. The Loner (Live)-Neil Young 14. Armenia City in the Sky-The Who 15. Bus Stop-The Hollies 16. (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet-The Blues Magoos 17. Jam No.4: Slow Jam #2-Blind Faith 18. 7 and 7 Is-Love 19. The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion)-Grateful Dead

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=610075444&email=1a77cf0e657c46b72229650f7d3e6b77

2 comments:

Doowad said...

I am sorry that you think this is a post-AOTM world, the ship is starting to right itself again and you would be a welcome sight around there.
But in any case, thanks for sharing these. The first one has plenty of new discoveries for me, so on first glance, the second one is chock full of highlights, from Jeff Beck to Neil Young and most everything else (I'll give you a pass on the Dead ;-). In any case, that sounds like a perfect title for your homecoming to AOTM, if you so choose. In the meantime though, I will keep an eye on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear these, especially the first one...lots of garagey goodness.

-matt/Funky Ratchet