Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wicked Cool Records

1.
The Woggles
Got A Heat On
2.
Ten High
Mindreader
3.
The Romantics
Out Of My Mind (Into My Head)
4.
Sugar Twins
For You
5.
The Raveonettes
That Great Love Sound
6.
The Rattlers
What Keeps Your Heart Beatin'?
7.
Outrageous Cherry
Girl You Have Magic Inside You
8.
The Mockers
C'Mon Over To My Side
9.
Joan Jett
Everyone Knows
10.
The Insomniacs
MarryAnne Lightly
11.
The Forty-Fives
My Kind of Girl
12.
The Model Rockets
Dress Up Girls
13.
Cocktail Slippers
Rock and Roll Babe
14.
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Whatever Happened to My Rock N' Roll
15.
The Nomads
Ain't No King Of Rock N Roll
16.
The Novaks
Goodbye Rock and Roll Band
17.
The Fondas
Wanna Be
18.
The Donnas
Take It Off
19.
The Dictators
The Savage Beat
20.
The Chevelles
C'mon Everybody
21.
The Chesterfield Kings
Somewhere Nowhere
22.
The Charms
Gimme That Shot
23.
The Go Go's
La La Land
24.
The Paybacks
Stranger In The House
25.
Supersuckers
Shake It Off


My tribute to Little Steven, leader of the current underground garage movement. Title is taken from the name of Little Steven's record label.

No comments: