Saturday, July 26, 2008

zero=infinity and infinity=zero

I have a back log of mixes that I have not been posting due to site problems at Aotm. Here is one of them

zero=infinity and infinity=zero

1. Can You Dig It-The Monkees
2. Bom Bom Mahadev-S.T. Mikael
3. Power Of Love-The New Colony Six
4. Strawberryfire-Apples In Stereo
5. Strawberry Fields Forever-The Beatles
6. When The Day Met The Night-Panic At The Disco
7. Citadel-The Rolling Stones
8. Sleeping On Colors-The Lemon Drops
9. Can't Get It Out Of My Head-Electric Light Orchestra
10. The Lady Who Said She Could Fly-The Idle Race
11. She Says Good Morning-The Pretty Things
12. Relax-The Who
13. Its My Feeling-Del Shannon
14. Mystery Of Being-The Yardbirds
15. The Way-July
16. Thursday-Country Joe & The Fish
17. Paisley Pattern Ground-The Black Hollies
18. Bad Trip-Bo Diddley
19. Legend Of A Mind-The Moody Blues
20. Outro-Anton Barbeau

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&send_id=592658523&email=23aeff393485b45d0fb4cfae11586214

6 comments:

Doowad said...

Love the Hemizen sort of filtered through Valis tone of the mix. Citadel is a very underappreciated Stones song.

Anonymous said...

Good flow to the mix. "Can't Get It Out Of My Head" has always been a favorite of mine. Knowing most of the songs, it seems very lay..back kind of like you.

pollyanna

buglady said...

Super mix! I love the opener, and it just keeps getting better from there!

Anonymous said...

Hell, I finally got round to leaving you a comment on this wonderful mix, goes without saying these are my kinda sounds mon ami. Maybe one day I'll get round to joining the blogosphere but until I feel I can dedicate enough time to it, it'll have to wait; if it's worth doing then it's worth doing well so to speak!

Cliff.

sammyg123 said...

This is a fine mix Terry. Are there any more on the horizon? I certainly hope so..

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.